…metaphorically speaking seeks to promote the well-being of people and planet through a range of therapeutic services.
- Individual eco-therapy and counselling, outdoors or on-line
- Collective Narrative Arts Therapeutic group programs
- Nature Therapy walks – public and private (for individuals, couples, families and groups)
- Nature-Based Corporate Well-being services
- Wellness Retreats for groups
- Personal and Professional Development workshops
Please explore ‘The River Bank’ for more information about our client services.
Our long term vision incorporates a healing place where people can come and stay in the forest, to feed their body, mind and spirit, and connect with themselves, other people and the more-than-human world.
We welcome opportunities to collaborate with other organisations and alternative health providers, to promote the wellbeing of people and planet through therapeutic experiences, workshops or retreats.
Ask us about contractual arrangements for group work with your clientelle incorporating our ecotherapy and narrative arts therapy approach.