…metaphorically speaking facilitates a range of personal and professional development workshops with staff in the human services sector such as domestic violence, mental health, child and family services.
- you can only do your best work with others, when you nurture and look after yourself
- stress in the workplace impacts our clients and the stories we tell about ourselves
- You have amazing skills, knowledge, abilities, intentions, commitments and hopes that contributes to the strengths of your team or workplace
- it is easier to apply therapeutic methodologies with your clients, that you have experienced yourself
- therapy can actually be fun and creative, as well as transforming
- you have as much to teach me as I have to teach you
Hands-on… Creative… Fun… Reflective… Safe… Practical… Embodied… Evidence based…
For Team Building… for Personal and Professional Development…
Our workshops aim to:
- strengthen your health and wellbeing, prevent burnout and reduce the likelihood of vicarious trauma
- re-discover your story of skills, abilities, knowledge, values, beliefs, intentions, commitments and hopes that shape your life and work
- identify and build appreciation for the strengths in your team, to reduce the impact of stress in the workplace
- enhance knowledge and skills around narrative, arts and eco-therapy methodologies for working with individuals and groups
- assist clients to tell their stories in ways that are safe and promote healing through creative expression
Our therapeutic approach to healing and well-being informs the way we deliver workshops. Click here for more on our therapeutic approach to practice.
Click on a link below to join an up-coming workshop or Contact Us about a tailor-made workshops for your team or your organisation.
22 March, 2018 – Darwin – “Nature, Health and Wellbeing: Where Two World Views Meet”